- 1. How often do you come?More
I come as you prefer. Weekly, Bi-weekly, monthly or on an as needed basis. Days are most common but some evenings and weekends are available for an additional cost.
- 2. What rooms do you clean?More
I clean whatever rooms you want cleaned. Some people prefer their whole house cleaned, whereas the next person only wants their living areas cleaned. It’s set up to suit your needs!
- 3. Will you do extra chores such as ovens, fridges, change linens etc?More
Yes, at Oxford’s Maid Service we can tailor your needs to suit your budget and preferences.
- 4. Do I need to do anything prior to your arrival?More
Just a quick tidy up speeds up the process leaving more time for actual cleaning.
- 5. Do I need to be home when you clean?More
Some people prefer to be home whereas others would rather come home to a completed house clean.
- 6. If I’m not home, do I need to leave a key out?More
That is entirely up to you. For security reasons, I have a system where I use numbers on the keys, so no one knows what key goes with what house.
- 7. Do you have insurance?More
Yes, we are fully covered in case any situation arises.
- 8. Do I need to supply my own cleaning supplies?More
No, you don’t. I usually supply the products, as I want to avoid chemicals as much as possible! If you have your own ‘fibre’ cloths, I will gladly use them!
- 9. Do I control what is cleaned and how often?More
Yes, since it your house, I follow your desires. Some people prefer to rotate certain tasks every time, or every other time or once a season. It’s entirely up to you!